Joining forces with another company can allow a business to acquire new capabilities and access new markets. But joint ventures can also be complex and risky. Aliant’s corporate lawyers are adept at helping clients protect their interests and achieve their strategic objectives through joint ventures.
Whether your joint venture is designed to quickly acquire new capabilities, to access technology, or to provide your company access to a new market, Aliant’s corporate lawyers can help you negotiate the deal and set-up a joint venture to help take your company to the next level.
Here are some examples of what our corporate lawyers do to assist their clients with their joint ventures:
- Advise on domestic and international joint ventures
- Negotiate domestic and international joint venture agreements
- Assist with due diligence on joint ventures partners
- Identify and coordinate with foreign legal counsel where necessary
- Help mitigate joint venture partner legal risk