Suzanne Raina Natbony is an experienced third generation lawyer with a diverse background practicing transactional, regulatory-compliance and dispute resolution law, across multiple business sectors, from startup to acquisition. She has advised physicians, allied health professionals, entertainment talent, architects, business executives, nonprofits and other professionals on a variety of business matters, from California, to Europe, to Asia and Australia. Ms. Natbony regularly counsels on acquisitions, intellectual property rights, strategic business planning, management, corporate strategy and governance, product development, market research and a variety of corporate, business and employment contracts.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Natbony has garnered entrepreneurial and managerial experience working in-house for three startups. Currently, as cofounder and Chief Executive Officer for LawTake, an online legal services platform, Ms. Natbony helps create new businesses, manages operations, structures business aspects of legal compliance, directs financial operations in order to the maximize revenue streams, drafts and negotiates contracts and establishes and protects intellectual property, including patenting video streaming and online documents creating technology for ecommerce platforms. Ms. Natbony is also General Counsel of Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center, a multi-state medical spa.
Ms. Natbony studied on three continents. During law school, Ms. Natbony completed legal course work as a Visiting Student at Pepperdine and Georgetown, as a Special Student at Loyola Law School, and through an international study abroad program at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. She also studied International Politics during a semester abroad at Cambridge University, while an undergraduate.
Ms. Natbony has many accomplishments especially in the civic, community and Pro Bono arena including:
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale Hubbell®, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. 2016.
- Legal Advisor to Rotolab, a startup incubator in downtown Los Angeles.
- WeWork Coworking space Business Law 101 Seminar Presenter, various dates and locations in Los Angeles.
- Westside Ambassador, National Association of Women Business Owners – Los Angeles, January 2016 – present.
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, Business Law, 2015.
- Doctor-Lawyer Dinner Planning Committee, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, January 2010 – May 2013.
- Member, Citizens for Outdoor Recreation and Exercise, December 2009 – December 2010: Drafted letter and appeared at Manhattan Beach City Council meeting and successfully negotiated a compromise with the City, enabling the Sand Dune Park to reopen.
- Writer, Project Everlasting, drafted relationship information for weekly email to subscribers of Project Everlasting, a nonprofit organization that studies successful marriages lasting over 50 years, 2009.
- American Health Lawyers Association, former member
- American Society of Law Medicine and Ethics, former member