Asset Protection and Wealth Management
Our clients face changing circumstances every day. These include new taxes, changes in legislation, sudden market movements, inflation or changes in personal circumstances. These factors require the protection of their existing assets for which our law firm offers safe and comprehensive solutions with innovative, personalized estate planning strategies.
We offer personalized dynamic asset protection strategies to our clients in line with their financial and personal expectations. The strategy focuses on several areas: maintaining existing assets, growth, and caring for the transfer of wealth to future generations.
The main advantage of the wealth management and asset protection is to provide control over the transferred assets in such a way that the time of transfer, the amount of the transferred assets and the appointment of the beneficiaries can be fully controlled by the client.
Trusts represent a solution for many problems in business life. Among many other uses, most notably trusts can be utilized for the following:
- as an asset management tool for beneficiaries who are not familiar with asset management, who are unable to carry out this activity, or who simply wish to maintain discretion in their business affairs;
- as a common management device for sources of funding;
- as an aid in connection with certain business transactions (for example in optimizing the tax liability of the vendors);
- as a tax optimization structure;
- as an instrument for exercising common property rights.
- Innovative solutions in the constantly changing tax systems in order to achieve the most favorable taxation
Corporate and Company Law
- Hungarian company formation, complete management and administration of corporate modifications
- Corporate law consulting
- International company formation
- Corporate financing
- Development of the transactions, project financing structures and related legal consultation
- Preparation of financing contracts
Securities and Banking Law
- Drafting credit agreements and loan agreements
- Developing related safeguard systems, editing collateral agreements
- Drafting purchase agreements
- Conducting the technical preparation and implementation (documentation, acquisition, registration, etc...) of purchases
- Preparation of commercial agreements related to purchases and sales, legal representation and advice in contract-related negotiations
Intellectual property law
- Drafting of license agreements
- Planning and implementing intellectual property structures
- Trademark cases and trademark registration
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Preparation of the transaction, providing legal advice in the course of concluding the contract
- Carrying out legal due diligence
- Exploring associated legal risks of operation
- Composition of share and stock transfer agreements