Entrepreneurs face many challenges, including setting up their start-up the best way for their particular business and circumstances. Should you use a corporate or limited liability company business entity? Which owners and investors will vote? How and when will profits be distributed to owners and investors?
Aliant lawyers can help answer these questions. We can help get your start-up off on the right footing and build a solid foundation for your business’ future.
Here are some examples of how our corporate lawyers assist their start-up clients:
- Advise on selection of business entity
- Establish corporations and limited liability companies
- Negotiate limited liability company operating agreements
- Draft investor agreements
- Assist with investor negotiations
- Advise on shareholder and member voting structure
- Advise on equity, loan and line-of-credit financing